Sunday 1 March 2015

Henna tutorial

So as you might have seen in my Lush post, I decided to try out some henna. It is supposed to last cery long and the whole block can be used two times. So I went ahead and tried it. Here is how it went:

1. break your henna into smaller pieces and add a bit of water so it can melt esily.

Under the bowl there is a hot water pot which provides the heat you need for your henna to melt.

It is quite a long process so be patient.

It smells and looks pretty gross too but believe me - it works wonders!

Once your henna is melted properly it should look like this, add a bit of water and stir it till it is smooth.

Then wait a few minutes for it to cool downand you are ready to apply! Here is my funny face to demonstrate what it looks like when it is on, hehe.


I have to say I was really pleased with the result. I used the cocoa brown and it did not reeally change the colour of my hair, yea, it is a little darker now. But mainly it made my hair soft and smooth and shiny, so yea, I am really happy because I was quite scared about the colour because I did not my hair to be extremely dark. But this is really great, it is natural and does obly good to your hair, so yea, definitely try this out. Aditionally, it is super long lasting- almost six months abd the block cost 15€ for two usages. Compared to a hair dresser where your hair colour lasts about three to four months abd you gave to pay a lot more and it is all chemicals abd stuff. I think this is a pretty nice alternative :)


No comments: